Nature's Instinct Turn & Learn Log
The "Turn'n Learn Logs" foraging toy is designed for:
- Other similar-sized birds
- Non-Toxic, Zinc-free
- Made from super TOUGH polymer to withstand tough chewers
- Chain, quicklink and screws are nickel plated.
- All other hardware is nickel plated or stainless steel
Teach your bird to dismantle the logs and find hidden treasures!
Foraging is a fun and daily necessity for birds.
"Turn'n Learn Logs" will keep your bird occupied for hours.
- Twist the logs together and hang.
- For beginners you can twist the pieces loosely together.
- Birds can't resist the twisting turning fun.
- To increase the skill level twist the logs together tighter.
- For added intrigue, hide treats inside the logs.
- Hang for your birds to solve and watch their instinct take over.
- To adjust skill level, remove screws and separate two halves. Adjust position of plastic tabs and replace screws.
- For even more foraging hide food in several Nature's Instinct toys and hang all around your bird's environment
Dimensions: 6-1/8" x 2-1/4" x 2-1/4"