HigginsSafflower Gold Large Hookbill Bird Food 25lb
Higgins Sunshine Safflower Gold is available for small and large birds. A wonderful way to ensure that all your birds receive a highly nutritious diet with all necessary vitamins and minerals and it is specially formulated without sunflower seeds to prevent obesity or any potential health problems.
- Vitaminized And Well Balanced - We use fresh clean seeds and grains for high palatability and our unique pasteurization to ensure that all Hookbills receive a nutritional, well balanced diet for their maintenance and longevity.
- Real Fruits And Nuts - In our Safflower Gold (TM) they are a real pleaser. Safflower Gold contains a wide variety of human edible grade dried fruits and vegetables, nuts, pellets and crunchy biscuits.
- Beautifully Packaged - Available in eye appealing factory sealed bags using our Air Out(TM) nitrogen flushed bags.
- Safflower Gold Large (TM) - Suitable for Parrots, Cockatoos, Amazons, Macaws, etc. colors or preservatives
- Gourmet bird seed blend offers more variety, nutrients and fun for your parrots
Safflower seed, Wheat, Sorghum, Yellow corn, Buck wheat, Canary seed, Oats, White Millet, Red Millet, Japanese millet, Pumpkin Seed, Hemp Seed, Red Peppers, Peanuts, Small Biscuits, Dehydrated Papaya, Pineapple, Grapes Apples, Strawberries,. Carrots, Almonds, Walnuts, Cashews, Pistachios, Cracked Corn Pro Gro/Pellets Yellow corn, Toasted Soybean meal, Ground Wheat, Ground White Millet, Ground Flax seed, Ground Dehydrated Apples, Ground Brown Rice, Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Soybean Oil, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Choline chloride, Folic Acid, Menadione sodium Bisulfate complex, D-Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ethoxyquin (preservative). manganses Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Methionine Hydroxy Analogue, Lysine, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavoring & Aroma.
For best results ration the daily diet. Place a small dish with approximately what the bird will consume in 24 hours. Overfeeding may encourage the bird to pick out his favorite individual ingredients which may lead to obesity and poor health. always keep plenty of fresh clean water in front of birds. Store this quantity of product in a cool dry area away from insects.