Discover just how healthy your bird can be with Harrison's High Potency foods. Premium, certified organic avian diet for birds requiring critical nutrition in times of transition. Serve this delicious veterinary-formulated diet during periods of healing, weaning, breeding, molting, or when switching from seed exclusive diets. African greys, large macaws, Queen of Bavaria conures and other medium to large parrots will also benefit year round. Formulated to protect your bird from artificial preservatives with only course ground sunflower seeds, barley, soybeans, peanuts, green peas, lentils, corn, rice, alfalfa, spirulina, and other wholesome ingredients. The only high potency avian diet so nutritious, little or no supplementation is required! Resealable package.
FOR USE IN BIRDS
- That are being converted from seeds or any other diet. Birds should initially be fed High Potency Formula for a period of at least 6 months.
- As a year round formula for African greys, large macaws, Queen of Bavaria conures and other medium to large parrots.
- That have special needs such as birds that are molting, overweight, underweight, particularly active, housed in a cold climate, recovering from an illness or affected by liver or kidney disease.
- That are weaning. Birds should be fed High Potency Formula for at least 6-9 months.
- That are breeding. Birds should be fed High Potency Formula 1-2 months prior to the breeding period and until chicks are weaned or for at least six months before resuming Adult Lifetime Formula. The amount of supplemental certified organic vegetables and fruits may be increased until the chicks are weaned. For each 2Tbs (20 g) formula, add 1/2Tbs (5 g) certified organic peanuts or almonds and 1Tbs (10 g) certified organic sunflower seeds.
*Sunflower Kernels, *Hull-less Barley, *Soybeans, *Peas, *Peanut Kernels, *Lentils, *Corn, *Brown Rice, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Alfalfa, *Psyllium, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, Mixed Tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), *Sea Kelp, Salt, *Algae Meal, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil)
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Crude Protein18.0% minCrude Fat15.0% minCrude Fiber6.5% maxMoisture10.0% max