Full Spectrum Bulb For Birds 20 WUPC 031293008480
All Light bulbs contain some UVA not all contain proper levels as well as UVB levels. UVB enables birds to synthesize vitamin D3 for proper calcium metabolism which is necessary for normal growth, maintenance of strong bones, and egg production. UVA is visible to birds, enabling them to recognize mates, locate food, and identify different species.
Without UVA, birds are essentially colorblind!
- BIRD full spectrum light year round bulb simulating sunlight designed for the health of parrots
- Can have a positive effect on a bird's physical and mental well-being
- Simulates natural sunlight; enhances Vitamin D synthesis; use year round as window filtered sunlight is not beneficial to your bird
- Compact spiral fluorescent bulb with a standard screw in base
- Full Spectrum bulb is multi purpose; used for indoor plants and seedlings and a popular bulb for task lighting
Color Temperature of Natural light at 5500K Simulate the full visible and balanced ultraviolet spectrum of natural light. Has a near Ultraviolet Radiation (UVA, 320-380nm) Has a middle Ultraviolet Radiation (UVB, 290-320nm)
Light Ouput: 120 Lumens CRI 90 Life 10,000 Hours