This bird cage with cart can be assembled in as little as 15 minutes. It has a classic dome top, allowing for maximum room for this style cage. The top does not open. A plastic slide out tray and powder coated grate make cleaning the bird cage easy. The front door features a Cam Lock to ensure that your pet remains safe and secure. The cage includes three stainless steel cups, two perches and easy rolling stand. All welding is machine done, there are no sharp edges, and the powder coating has a beautiful smooth, hammer tone, shiny, non-toxic finish that is easy to clean. Cage construction includes a screw-only construction. That is, the nuts are embedded within the cage tubes. There are two reasons for this: first, the birds can not remove the nuts and disassemble the cage. The second is simply for your benefit, ease of building. Most similar cages on the market use screws and nuts, an inferior design. Cage and stand ships in one box. Easy to assemble. The wrought iron bird cages' great design and solid color make it a very attractive piece of furniture for your home.
- Constructed of Bird-safe wrought iron with a non-toxic easy-to-clean powder coated finish
- Classic Dometop that does not open
- Spacious and sturdy solid wrought iron construction
- Assembles in as little as 15 minutes
- Includes three stainless steel cups, seed guard, two dowel perches and easy-rolling cart stand